A simple list of foods and beverages that do not contain corn syrup.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yes, it's been a while...

I know, you're thinking, "wow, that lady had a really good idea going and then she got too busy to follow through with it." Well, that's half true. The other half is that, honestly, it's kind of hard to find things without high fructose corn syrup in them.

However, I've gotten some lovely updates from people that I will be sending out soon enough, so sit back and hold tight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your editor says you need to correct two mistakes in your entry. One is that you were "too" busy to follow through and it is hard to find things "without" corn syrup in them. Also I bought cans of Izze sparkling juice that don't have the bad stuff in them and I saw a new drink called Snow at Stop and Shop and it looked pretty neato (and doesn't have c0rn syrUp in it).